We are pleased to offer free ticket exchanges for Full and Mini Subscribers and for donors at the Friend ($150) level and above. All other exchanges will incur a $4 handling charge per ticket.
Exchanges can be made in person, by mail, or by fax for another performance during the current season that is not sold out starting November 26. If ticket exchanges are for a lower-priced ticket, the difference in price becomes a tax-deductible donation.
Tickets must be returned in time!
- For performances on Tuesday through Friday, the tickets to be exchanged or donated must be received by the Stanford Ticket Office no later than 5:00 pm the day before the performance. For example, tickets to a Friday performance must be received by 5:00 pm Thursday.
- For performances on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, tickets must be received by the Stanford Ticket Office no later than 5:00 pm Friday.
- All ticket exchanges must be for another performance during the current season (January 12, 2013, to June 1, 2013) that is not sold out.
- Ticket exchanges will not be accepted after the deadlines listed above or at the venue ticket window. We cannot exchange or accept as a donation tickets for past or missed performances.
Exchange by mail
- Mail the tickets with a note indicating your first and second choice of a new performance to:
c/o Stanford Ticket Office
425 Santa Teresa Street, MC 2250
Stanford, CA 94305-2250
- If the ticket price of the new performance is higher than your original choice, make sure your note also includes a credit card number and expiration date.
- You should allow at least ten business days for the mailed tickets to reach the Stanford Ticket Office. Please note that the Stanford Ticket Office cannot be responsible for the timeliness of delivery by the postal service.
Exchange in person
- The Stanford Ticket Office is located on the ground floor of Tresidder Memorial Union on the Stanford University campus. Exchanges can be made during normal business hours: Monday–Friday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm; Saturday, noon–4:00 pm.
Receiving your new tickets
- For exchanges received by mail or fax within 10 business days of the new performance, the new tickets will be held for pickup on the new performance date at the will-call window of the new performance. All others will be mailed.
- If there are any problems fulfilling your request, the Stanford Ticket Office will contact you within three business days of receiving your mail or fax.
- Tickets for the new performance will be based on availability at the time the exchange request is received by the Stanford Ticket Office. Tickets cannot be held by phone or email.